Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Jeneris by Ahren

Today I met Karyn for lunch because we're now working 3 stations away. Yey! I let her choose the location and summed down to 5 spots. 

This was the selected lunch spot which I passed by everyday without noticing. 

Jeneris by Ahren at Nu Sentral




Actually the place is more known for their coffee and pastries but it was lunch time and I was hungry for something more. 

Karyn and I both selected the chicken mushroom pie which came with corn chips on the side. 

 

The crust of the pie was a little too hard for my liking. I startled my chips twice and they jumped on my lap. The filling was warm but I would like to have a little bit more. 

I wouldn't mind coming back here to try their other food because it looked delicious. Maybe I'll try one of their pastry for breakfast someday. 

I'm looking forward to trying lunch at various cafes with Karyn. 

Later dayz, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...