Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Pasta meals

Last weekend I ate pasta twice. I'm usually a pasta fan and it's definitely one of my favorite high carb meal. 

I tried the pasta at Kim Gary, a Hong Kong restaurant. 


Spaghetti with bacon and ham. Pepper added separately. 

Lunch set comes with soup and drink. The drink was meh but the soup was delicious. The main course itself was small in portion. 

Actually I've been to Kim Gary a few times but yet to find any dish that is spectacular. Is there any dish that I should try that could make me change my mind? 

Pasta was unsatisfactory but it's a Hong Kong restaurant so I had low expectation for this. 

The next day, I went to Capricciosa, the Italian restaurant.  




Cream penne with chicken 

For lunch I get to select the pasta of my choice, my sauce and my toppings . 

Almost the same price as yesterday's spaghetti set but this was so much better and the portion was huge. I love pasta that is different and non noodle like so I will order them if I get the chance to. The soup of the day was mushroom and it was just okay but the soda drink is bottomless. 

I made the mistake of saving a bit of my soup to end my meal with and cold soup was horrible. 

This was my second time dining here and I would definitely be back. 

No hating, just my opinions. 

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...