Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Trium purchase

Clothes shopping was not my priority back then but lately I have began to understand why girls like shopping. Last year during my birthday, I was purchasing something from Kitschen and I was introduced to the Trium Card. 

Since it was my birthday month, I received 100 points. From then on, every piece of clothing I bought from Nichii, Kitschen or Dressing Paula added up my points. There's no card - it uses an app. I registered at the counter using the iPad. 

Last month I finally accumulated up to 500 points which in turn converted into a RM 50 voucher. I totally forgot about it until I received a reminder email and sms this morning that my voucher is expiring tomorrow. One month redemption. Crap. I totally forgot. 

After work I rushed to the mall to find something to purchase. I tried tops and dresses but I didn't feel it. I mean, right after Chinese New Year haul, I was not in the rush to buy any clothes. I was rushing for time against the traffic and rain. 

After 1/2 hour, I tried on a pair of pants and I was surprised at how comfortable it was. This was one of my wanted item but not in a urgent manner. I finally found one that I totally like. I squat and jump in them and I totally fell in love!


something like this
The pants cost me RM 80 so I had to fork out the additional RM 30 which I really don't mind. Time to slowly accumulate my points again!

Oh by the way, in order to redeem your voucher you need to create your PIN number beforehand as it is needed when you make your purchase. I did mine online this morning before I went. 

For more information, check this out

Happy shopping!

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...