Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Bibimbap

I'm not a foodie nor am I adventurous with food. I tend to order the same thing every time rather than taking risks because I don't want to not force myself to finish the food that I dislike. 

I was pushed to order "something else" by a friend and in that little spur of the moment, I went ahead and got something else than my regular food and guessed what? I didn't like it. 

Anyway, today I want to talk about bibimbap. I'm not a Korean food fan nor do I dine regularly at Korean restaurants but because I tried bibimbap in Ko Hyang for the first time and I fell in love with it. 

I don't usually order rice based meals when I'm out but I could not resist getting this when I'm at a Korean restaurant. The gravy, the mixture of dishes, the egg and the rice blended together created such a nice combination. 


I did try another non rice dish and it was horrible. I regretted my decision to order that dish instead of my usual bibimbap. It was a waste of money on my end and I just couldn't resist bibimbap (most of the time) when I go to Korean restaurants, which is not often. It's for the best cause I don't want to get sick of it. 

Maybe I should try the regular ones next time, I always get the one with the hot pot. 

Later dayz, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...