Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 Resolutions


New year, new blog, new beginning. 

Let me start the new year with my new year resolutions. Resolutions might be overrated and usually people don't keep them but I see them as an opportunity to start again. I made too many resolutions in the previous years and some of them are just the generic resolutions that everyone made - study harder, lose weight etc. 

Here are my 2015 resolutions which I will strive to achieve :- 

1. Find time to write again. I used to blog and write during my free time. I intend to catch up on my weekly prompt writing as the community of people are so supportive. 

2. Write a complete novel. I have never written a complete story before because I just couldn't say goodbye to the characters and tie up the loose ends. I also tend to skip details and jump right into the action therefore this will be a challenge for me. 

3. Read 15 books this year. Last year my target was 20 but to be realistic this year with my time. Since I want to write more, I need to divide my time between reading, writing and other aspects of life. One of my target book for this year would be Stephen King's IT. 

4. Take more photos of myself this year. I'm usually the type of person who dislike being in front of the camera but I think it's important to take more photos on occasions to keep for memory. I'm also finally at the stage where I'm more comfortable to be in front of the camera. 

5. I've been doing pilates for a year plus now and it's time to add some flexibility into the mix. Just like pilates, I'll be learning yoga on my own just because I want to prove to myself I can do it. I also want to explore the inner peace aspect and do the cool poses.

6. Choreograph a workout dance. A simple private one for myself. I've always prefer moving to the beat and aerobic rather than just running. I have some favorite catchy songs and I want to try dancing to them in proper movement. 

These are my resolutions for the year. Actually most of them are like little projects which I hope to achieve by the end of 2015. 

Later dayz,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...