Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

聽爸爸的話

I've been listening to Jay Chou on and off since 9 years ago but whenever I stray away from his songs, I'm always pulled back by a memory of an old song or something new that will latch on my heart and pulled me back. 

There were different difficult period in my life where Jay's music accompanied me and it marked that certain obstacles in life. 

 This time it's this song :- Ting ba ba de hua (聽爸爸的話) [Listen to father's words]



I'm so into that the chorus and that painful tone that Jay dragged out in the end, I'm so addicted. 

In fact, this song got me motivated to run faster instead of my regular fast beat songs. I'm a little Jay nut and I have a feeling I will always be running back to his music.

Enjoy!

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...