Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hot Body Year Round Book!

It is finally here! Last year when Cassey announced that she was writing a book, I was determined to get it - mainly to support and thank her for the push and motivation she had given me through her videos. Even if it burn a little hole in my pocket, I'm going to get it because I knew I would not be disappointed. 

When her pre order came out on January 30th, I booked a copy for myself and waited excitedly for April. It felt like a long time back then but now we're already in April. 

I am in love with the book. I could feel Cassey poured her whole self into the book and as I read, I can hear her voice narrating. This is crazy but it's a good crazy lol.

I love seeing all my favorite torturing moves included in the book and as an old time Popster, reading these moves one by one made me smile as I recalled how it felt to be on the mat and feeling so sore and painful. It took me back to the journey when I first started and how much I could endure now compared back then and how much more I can improve now and in the future. 

Fitness is a slow progress but it all starts with a single step. I'm so glad I found Cassey who pushed me to my first step. 


Oh because I pre ordered the book, I received the tote bag 2 days before the book came. I am loving the gradient font and I don't know what will be so worthy to put in this bag. 



Hot Body Year Round is an absolute Blogilates form in a book and I would recommend getting it. I now can teach my friend some pilates moves as well - at least now I know how many reps to give out and also reminder for beginners pose. 

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...