Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Say hello to the gym!

A while ago, I posted about quitting the gym and the reasons I did it. Well, it bit me back in the butt because I am now back in the gym. That's why you should never say never. 

Here are the reasons why I rejoined the gym :-




1. The gym is now near to my workplace. No more excuse of distance. 

2. Yes, I still hate cardio but I learned to appreciate the result of these intense workout. I basically visit the gym now for good run and that's it. At least that's my goal - at least now I have a goal. 

3. After running, I just get back to the locker room for a break and man, those are the sweats dripping. It felt good! Plus, now I have the polar watch I felt the other thing that made me felt awesome about exercising is looking at how much calories were burnt. 

4. I still felt like I'm comparing myself to other people but at least now that I've taken off from gym, gotten stronger with Cassey and returned, I don't feel as inferior as the first time. There will always be people stronger and fitter than me but this time, it's about me. It's about my pace and I know where my weakness lies. 

On top of that, I have a gym bunny now who actually dragged me to classes. For her to be so motivated in turn motivated me. 

I am still loving Cassey and blogilates. I love working my abs even though it's sore like hell as well as the other parts of my body. I was even "homesick" when I first stepped into the gym again - like .. what am I doing here? I want Cassey!! I just need Cassey!! 

I'm such a drama mama lol but I do understand that even though I'm stronger than I was before, I still need to improve my stamina - I still need to burn off the excess fats therefore I run. I still get down on the floor and get my pilates on during off gym days. 

Plus, I do believe my stamina has improved a lot. Previously I completed 100 burpees within 40 minutes and only jumped for half of them, this time I completed 100 burpees within 25 minutes with full 100 jumps. I surprised myself and this just fuels my determination to keep running. 

Just gonna stick around the gym for a while to try this out. 

Later dayz, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...