Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Come into my dream

source : deviantart

I saw my little small sapphire dwarf hamster and called her as she was running away from me.

"Miya!" I called out even though her name was Miz. 

I could see her little furry butt and she was limping, running away on 3 legs with her back right foot hanging. I just want to cuddle her in my hand again. 

I shifted the things around the area to look for her calling out her name repeatedly. Suddenly in a container under the wood bedding and a sunny side up egg, a small nose poke out and I quickly pushed the bedding aside to pick up a pearl dwarf hamster who was half asleep as I cupped him in my hand. 

He had a lump on his left side and  I excitedly exclaimed - "Haz!"

Suddenly I was clutching a pink photo album in my left arm and I had a huge ring on my right hand finger. The pink album represented Miz and the ring represented Haz. Someone told me they're gone and these are the things I have of them. 

I started crying and sobbing non stop as I hugged both items tightly. Slowly the items disappeared as my tears subsided and I slowly woke up for real holding my pillows with sadness in my heart. 

I lost both of my hamsters last April and September. I just realized last year at this time, I had both critters, now I have none. I want to move on and open my heart to other hamsters in need. 

Though I think, both of them visited me in my dream this morning. 

Later dayz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...