Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

I fine.. thank you .. love you

It might be Cinderella week but the movie of my choice was not the childhood fairy tale. Instead I was attracted to the romantic comedy from Thailand- I fine .. Thank you ... Love you. 

Yes, the title is weird and the movie is quite cliche with a predictable ending but it's been a while since I indulged in a nice sweet movie. I was looking for something light, sweet, funny and adorable. This movie has just the right amount of that. 

There were some scenes which I could do without and I was lucky I had no popcorn with me that day. I really dislike those type of humor but overall I love this movie. It was so unnecessary for the plot. Probably just in there for some cheap laughs.  

This movie : Definitely a rewatch with some fast forwarding of certain parts. Love it! 

I'm also in love with one of the soundtrack - Walk me home. On replay.


Catch the trailer here - this movie is really funny. I kept recommending it because it is so worth watching!

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...