Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The pregnant dream

I had a dream. I was pregnant. 




Maybe because I am surrounded by pregnant colleagues. Maybe because I was watching a drama before bed time but I dreamed that I was pregnant. 

It was not exactly a happy occasion and I woke up feeling intrigued and slightly disturbed. So I googled the meaning of my dream. 

What do dreams about being pregnant mean?"At its core, this dream is about creativity," Mead says. "Women literally create new life out of their bodies. If you dream of being pregnant, you are likely craving time to be creative, or 'dreaming up' a new and exciting creative project that will come into existence down the line. This could be as small as a home-based renovation project or a large-scale artistic work."
- Huffington Post

It took me a minute to reflect on this piece of information. It's quite true that I felt my creativity had been suppressed lately. I wanted to take the time out to write. I wanted to get my hands on creative little projects, I just didn't find or make the time for it. I'm uninspired but I want to get the wheels going. This year I wanted to write a novel and complete it. Just for my sake - just for myself. 

What are projects you want to do? 

Later dayz,  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...