Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

#whatsinmybag




#whatsinmybag

I just wanted to join in the fun and poured out the content of my bag.

These are what I have in my bag - March edition. Content of bag might change throughout the year.

Kindle - my books are lightweight and easy to carry within one device. This keeps me busy should I need to wait for the train or anywhere else.

Glasses case - I always bring my glasses along just in case I need to remove my lens.

Satinique Hi Gloss Serum - I almost never used this but it's nice to know I have this to manage my lion mane in the wind. I usually squirt a little and rubbed it to my hair. 

Dettol hand sanitizer - this is a new addition and I used it regularly after touching things in public.

Frozz mint - for emergency purposes whenever I have onion breath and need to talk to people

Contact lens case - home for my lens. I always carry along in case my eyes gets dry and I want to remove the lens.

Comb - just because. duh.

Hair clip - my favorite type of clip. perfect for hot sweaty days and self protection.

Lip ice lip balm - for dry lips but does not provide enough moisture. Since I already have it, might as well finish it... *long wait*

Pilot pen - a pen for emergency.

Tony Moly petite bunny gloss - brother bought this for me during his Korea trip. This dries my lips a little but I love the color and how it stays on even after meal. 

Skin Food Eggplant Pen Eyeliner - sometimes I like to apply eyeliner to my bottom lashes but I hardly do nowadays - still carry it around. 

Sephora's Body Spray Mango Scent - I bought this because this is my girls were buying them too. I also like how thin the spray is - fits in my bag like a pen. 

The only thing missing in my bag are my earphones which are essential whenever I want to listen to music. 

That's it in my bag for this month. I kept switching bags depending on the amount of other items I have to bring along. 

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...