Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Code Factory, Jaya Shopping Center

A week ago, I organized an outing for my dear friends to Code Factory. 4 rooms, 6 people each room with 50 mins to escape. 

Since I've been to the Classroom Murder before, I excluded myself from that room and placed the others in that room.

* All posters are taken from Code Factory site. No spoilers ahead. 


This group managed to escape from this room - props to them for I failed in doing so. Their reaction was the room was fairly easy with everyone working together in a good combination to solve each puzzles.



Luckily this group have brave hearts as I heard that this room was quite eerie. The props were scary and they kept shoving each other to go ahead. I don't think I would want to play in this room, I have a chicken heart. 



I was in this group and it was not scary but it does take some logical thinking and sharp observation skills to get out. We ran out of time - if only we had longer time I'm quite sure we would have gotten out.



The hardest room of all where the group only managed to solve only one puzzle the entire time lol. 

Overall feedback from the groups - teamwork were good and everyone played a part to escape from the rooms. I had fun organizing this team building activity and I enjoyed cracking my brain in the Operation room. 

Since there were no one waiting for the next round, we were allowed to figure out the room and try to complete the rooms by ourselves. I would recommend this escape room activity to anyone who like to take up a challenge. 

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...