Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

The annual shopping

Lately I've been spending on skin care items. When I was younger, I couldn't be bothered to do anything more than to wash my face but I think lately with Karyn's influence, I began to pay attention to my skin a little more. 

My haul for this round :- 


I spent about 1/2 hour in Sephora just to pick out a lip color. I was actually looking for a nudish color but decided I was too pale to put on nude so I had to settle for pink instead. Also picked up the eyeshadow I've been eying the whole year. 

Visited the Innisfree shop for the first time and instantly became a member - just because I like their masks. I don't like dripping soggy masks and Innisfree masks are just perfect for me. I picked up Karyn's green tea cream (not pictured). I was also checking out the Jeju Volcanic Pore Mask but I ended up picking that big brown bottle even though I had a jar coming from Korea. 

Sister bought two body mists as well - both in berry flavor since she like them so much. Upon signing up, I got a welcome pack as well with 3 little samples inside. I also picked up a bottle of Vaseline for my chapped lips. 

That's it for my little shopping haul. Hopefully these will come into good use. 

Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...