Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Building a burger




I don't usually pay this much for fast food, I'm happy with the value meal that the normal fast food restaurant offer but I just wanted to try this new restaurant - Build a Burger. 

I took the promo offer for RM 26.50 (I think GST not included) - the set included a burger, side order and a bottomless drink. 

I chose chicken burger, tater tots (extra charge for certain side)  and a drink. You can also add mushroom to your burger (for extra charge). 

When the whole thing was assembled, I was worried about the messiness during consumption but they wrapped the burger up nice and tight for me to hold while I bite away. At least I won't look like a mess. 

The burger itself was a little dry though because the sauce was just on the top and none in the middle or the bottom so I had to help myself to the ketchup. Overall portion was big, I had to take back my tater totz and drink to slowly finish them later. 

It will be a while before I come back since the price is a little out of my budget. For now, I'm happy with my Filet O Fish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...