Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Birthday feast

In the beginning, we were supposed to go for a karaoke session but at the last minute, our plan was changed to my birthday lunch at Sukiya. I have never tried Sukiya before so this a new experience for me. 

Look at our yin yang magic which later merged into one soup because it bubbled over. 


We spent some time eating and just chatting about random things. Coincidentally we met Jade and her boyfriend, then Charmaine stopped by for a while. 

I loved the ice cream as well. I could barely move after lunch but many thanks to the girls for their treat.  

The food feast continued at night when we ordered in some pizzas and cousin KX came over with his KFC treats. 





Aside from these YOLO meals, the best thing about my birthday was just spending time with the family - my cousins because they're just a bunch of crazy and lame people. 

Happy birthday to me :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...