Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Excuse me, you're in my space


The other day I was in the train standing in my corner with my back facing the wall and just minding my own business while heading to my destination. Suddenly my little personal space was invaded by this woman who decided to lean against me. The train is not packed, there's plenty of space around to stand and yet she chose to lean against my side. 

Part of me wondered if she was going to try some funny business because I thought this was common sense. I tried pushing my shoulder and bag towards her side to give her a hint to move away but she pushed back. Seriously wtf. 

Haven't you heard of personal space, lady? I am totally okay with this situation if the train was super packed but the train was empty. There's at least 4 places to stand but you chose to crowd my personal bubble. 

Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...