Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

The first Lui Cha

For a long time I always look at other people enjoy this certain Hakka dish. I seen people pouring the soup into the rice, I've seen people slurping the soup during the meal so I finally tried it. 


The Lui Cha. 

It's a Hakka dish served with various vegetables with a minty soup. I usually have no problem with vegetables and the nuts looked promising. So I mixed my vegetables around with my rice and consumed it. I am not sure which vegetable it was but I couldn't stand the taste. The soup was too minty for my taste and I didn't like it. 

I love the mixed rice with the vegetable and crunchy peanuts but just that one taste, I couldn't take it. I think I will try again but I will have to eat it with someone who like the whole lui cha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...