Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Chicken chop @ Yut Kee

The famous chicken chop of Yut Kee. I rushed over the shop during lunch with Xiao Mei. There was a queue and XM went to the counter to inform the man her name and how many of us were there. Some plastic chairs were there for you to wait. 

We waited for less than 10 minutes before we were called. Sharing table with other people is unavoidable during lunch hour. Lunch order was also taken very quickly so best to know what you want to have before sitting down. 

I ordered the signature chicken chop and it came pretty fast. I don't have high expectation on food but I didn't like the potato and the frozen veggies. The main star was pretty nice though. 


I won't mind going back there to try other dishes but maybe not during weekday working hours.

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...