Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Solving the classroom murder

My besties and I had our first gathering of the year - second sleepover overall. I know I know .. a bunch of late 20's ladies still having a slumber party sounds weird but it's fun. It's even more ridic cause I live 5 minutes walk away. 


Our snacks for the night. We spent the night talking and playing games. Lily knocked out first and then the other three of us continued staying up for a bit more. 

The next day we woke up to breakfast, a quick shower and then off we go to the Code Factory in Jaya One. 



We had been on a few escape rooms before and this was our chosen prison of the day. Honestly escape room sometimes creep me out but I like the excitement of finding each clue and taking another step to solving the mystery to escape. 


Rated 2 stars and .. we lost. It was disappointing, I was quite hopeful we would get this but darn it, we lost. It's okay, another escape room someday and another victory will be ours.

Before we went in, we had to sign a form and leave all our belongings including handphones in the locker. 50 minutes and 2 hint chances were given and we still lost. 

Till the next room!

Later dayz, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...