Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

My little food review

I've been eating a lot lately and I'm not the best food reviewer but I just want to share my impression of some of the dishes I had. 


Pasta Zanmai's mini set :- I ordered a pasta and a mini pizza thing. The pasta was normal - averagely pasta. The pizza however was harder to eat as it has runny egg. The taste was also average but I dislike runny egg so this will not be a repeat order for me.



We also ordered these little ice cream rolls. Two different flavors - green tea and chocolate.

The chocolate was sweet and just nice but the green tea was a little bitter and doesn't have a strong taste as the chocolate. I can't pick my favorite because both of them are different and delicious. On second thought, I prefer the green tea - I don't like food that are too sweet.



Milkshake factory - Chocolate milkshake with chicken burrito. 

When the burrito came flat, I was disappointed. This is my first flat burrito and because it's flat, it looks like half the burrito I knew. Barely tasted it and I finished. Meh. 



Nachoes was alright although I would have preferred extra condiments to add on since the bottom pieces are bare. 



This sandwich from the food court was just .. edible. For the price paid, I expected something more exciting, something that make my taste buds rejoice but it was just .. flat. Nothing special. Banana pie was delicious, I dislike the regular apple pie for it is too sweet but this one - nice. 



Ma po tofu don set from food court. I love Japanese rice and tofu so when combined, oh yum. This is definitely value for money and I would love to have it again. 

That's it for now. 

Later dayz, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...