Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

The two people game

First time ever I experienced a mall that has no air conditioning. I wanted to leave the place but it was too jam outside, goat couldn't pick me up so we just stayed in the mall. 

I love to sweat but only during workouts. Time to cool down. You see, I told goat that the mall was like my second home but I got lost looking for the dessert place. 

This was our tea set for the day. 


Goat didn't like the radish cakes so I had to finish it up. He also ate the mangoes. I love mangoes but I love honeydew a little bit more. Plus these mangoes were too sweet. I prefer the light sweetness of the honeydew.

After I was refreshed, we walked around because I wanted to look for sports shoes. Goat recommended Adidas but I was not liking it cause it felt prickly on my feet. I walked out with a pair of Reebok instead. I used my Maybank card to get 10% off at Studio R so I'm happy with my purchase - comfortable and discounted. 

Since goat never played board games before and board games are basically a part of my life, he took me there to play. Plus, I never get to try games for 2 people since I've always been a group player.                  



The first game we played was Lost Cities -  which was an okay game but I lost the two games to goat.

It was a good game which I don't mind playing again. I would give this game a 6 out of 10. 


The second game we tried was Mr Jack which I heard good reviews about but never get to try until now. The rules was a bit lengthy but the game play was quite interesting with different characters. 

I would definitely try this game again even though I'm not a fan of strategy games. I would give this 8 out of 10. I would say this was worth purchasing. 



The last game we tried was kind of odd and not fun. The game was over way too quickly and I don't even remember the name. Maybe we were playing it wrong? 

I would not play this again unless someone explained it to me again because the gameplay seemed too easy. As of now, I give this 3 out of 10. 

After 2 hours, we headed down for dinner which was just so so. Nothing special and most probably not going there for another meal. 

That's about it for our little date. Till next round.

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...