Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Minions the movie

When the McD's minion craze went off, I stayed away from it. I was never one to chase the movies or go crazy about the little yellow people and the closest I got to a minion was watching Despicable Me with a friend and the banana pie from McDs. 

I decided to see what the craze was about when I went for the Minions movie. 


I thought it was cute and I did chuckle a few times but overall it was just okay. The animation was beautiful but the storyline was a little choppy and all over the place. 

One of my favorite character in the movie was the villain herself - Scarlet Overkill. 



I'm so used to ugly villain (cue Ursula from Little Mermaid).. but Scarlet was different with her pretty pink dress. 

Would I watch it again? Probably. 

Rating : 6/10 

Later dayz, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...