Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Listening to Trisha

I think she was on my recommended to watch on my youtube so I clicked on one of her videos and I was hooked. I listened to her while I cleaned my room. 

Trisha Paytas. 

I'm conflicted about her. 


I listened to her rant videos and I love it. It felt like listening to a girl friend talking and bitching although she talked really fast and in high squeaky voice.

I like her videos about loving yourself and confidence in portraying herself. I love her don't care attitude. It's something that I need to improve on myself as well and she's really inspiring when she goes on these self love rants.



On the other hand, I don't agree with her lifestyle choices. Personally, the fake tanning and the breast enlargement were not needed because I think Trisha is already beautiful as she is. 


It doesn't stop me from listening to her rants though since I'm not that interested in her beauty videos. There's just something to learn from everyone.

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...