Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Coconut Flower Restaurant

Food time at the seafood restaurant for Mother's Day. 

This year we headed to Teluk Gong for our family lunch.


Lemon chicken which was just so - so. Nothing memorable. 



The tofu which was also nothing special but others said it was nice while warm. 



Kangkung which I love. It was delicious and I would gladly order this again. 



Fried squid which was just mediocre as well. 

We also ordered another plate of fried prawn - that was awesome. I didn't snap a photo of that. 

Overall the meal was okay, we were happy. I'm always happy when I'm with the family. Definitely will come back here to try their other dishes. 

Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant
702, Jalan Udang Galah, 
Kampong Teluk Gong, 
Port Klang, 42000

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...