Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

My dream of furries

Sometimes the only reminder I have of my previous hamsters are the photos and videos left behind. Then sometimes they visit me in my dreams. 

I had another dream of them again. It was a dream of last chances - suddenly one appeared in his cage and I cried terribly as I held him in my hand again - like this is the last time. As if I knew that whatever moment left will be the last.

I started looking for the other one.  

Then suddenly my other hamster appeared running across the floor and I grabbed her. She struggled like how she did in real life but I was so happy to see her, I started crying again.

I knew it was a dream - anytime I wake, these two will be nothing but memories and yesterdays.  





I loved you furries so much but you make me so sad when you popped in my dreams. 

Later dayz,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...