Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

New phone


After 3 years of serving me well, I decided to switch phone even though I predicted my Samsung to serve me for 5 years.

My poor phone was lagging so badly that it took about 20 seconds to open my whatsapp or to make a phone call. Battery life was also hanging on a thread. Under emergency situations, this could be disastrous. This was why I gave in and invested in a new phone. 

I used to buy my phone from Superbuy but now I buy them offline at Direct D. It took me about 2 hours to really decide and bought a mid range phone from Asus. I wanted to try another brand but remain Android. Besides my parents have been using Asus for a while now and so far, everything has been fantastic. 

My Samsung phone has not been abandoned totally. I still use it as my mp3 player and alarm clock to not overload my new phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...