Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Legoland

I took a trip to Johor last weekend and I got the opportunity to go to Legoland. Here are some photos that I took. 





The view from the top of the rotating tower. 



This dinosaur spits out cooling mist. 









A water percussion band with music





The flying airplane ride where I was supposed to put away my phone





The ninja shadow show



The ninjas who are controlling the puppets











Driving around the lake





Hi there! 

The following are buildings made of lego. 













They are so awesome, the photos are nothing. 



Halloween around the corner.



That's a Lego scuba diver









The sleeping man - complete with snores







If you are a Lego fan or you have the opportunity, do go for a visit. The theme parks are designed to cater to the younger audiences so thrill seekers might find this boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...