Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Selfish society

People are so selfish nowadays. Greedy and takes advantage at any opportunity.

Yesterday while loitering around the express counter in hypermarket while Jo was queuing up, a dude in front of her had a basket full of items. My mental calculation, there are more than 10 items in his basket.

Can't he read that 10 items and below sign above his head? The express counter is longer than other counters but each customer are allowed 10 items and below thus making the line supposedly faster.


Why are there people who chose to be ignorant and selfish to hog up the express counter lane? You are very much aware of how many items you have in your basket so go to the appropriate counter.

I admit, I'm a bit too goody goody sometimes. I push when the door says push and I cringed when someone pull instead. I'm a little crazy like that but seriously, this social behavior annoyed the crap out of me.

The other thing I realize was how no manners the people are in public transport. Empty seat are not meant for your bag, lady! I don't mind standing but there are other people who might need the seat and your backpack is not it.

Not to say society is doomed forever. I witnessed some kind soul who willingly give up their seats to old people. It puts a smile on my face.

Please people, just be considerate. Don't be selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...