Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Rubbish

People who litters should just ....



Argh! I have no words for it. I don't understand why people can just simply throw their rubbish anywhere they want. Don't they care about nature at all??

Seriously, our earth is dying. We as each and every individual should take care of it. I had to bite my tongue down everytime I see someone litters because I don't want to be label as 'jaga kain tepi orang' or minding other's business or being a complainer.

If you don't simply throw rubbish on your house floor, then you shouldn't do it outside. Who do you expect to pick up after you?

I heard rubbish excuses before 'oh, i'm giving the mak cik cleaner some work to do'... bull...

Nature does not owe you anything, it already give you everything. In return, just take care of it. I refuse to ignorant. Dispose garbage where they should be disposed, either in a rubbish bin or a recycling bin. Stop dumping them on grasslands and rivers and everywhere else. No one owes you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...