Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Trial advent

One thing I like to do for people - small little gestures. I've been wanting to make an advent calendar for someone but I am not sure how people might take it. Christmas culture is not well known around here therefore I kept postponing the idea. 

Anyways I tried to make this advent calendar countdown thing for Simmy. I even extended it to 27 December in celebration of her birthday. In order to experiment, I searched for motivational quotes and put them together in a 25 boxes grid.

For the first day, I gave her a paper with 25 boxes with the following quotes to be opened daily for the next 25 days. On the last day, I gave her a 100 days planner for her to plan her upcoming year. Simmy and I usually talked about our fitness goals and I thought this would be perfect for her. 

 

This is my first lousy attempt at an advent calendar. Hopefully I'll be able to get more budget next time to make a nicer one next round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...